A Thrilling Indoor Playground Open For Kids And Adults Alike
Inflatable World Narellan is an absolute blast! Located inside Allsports Indoor Smeaton Grange, this indoor playground features MacArthur’s biggest collection of inflatables – 17 huge inflatable structures in total. It’s the perfect place for kids and kids-at-heart to jump, slide, and bounce to their heart’s content. So get the kids out of home to some serious fun!
Non-Stop Family Fun At Inflatable World Narellan
As soon as you step inside, you’ll be amazed by the sheer size and variety of inflatables. There are obstacle courses, slides, ball pits, and so much more, enough to entertain kids of all ages for hours on end. The under 5’s section is fantastic for little ones. Meanwhile, the larger structures like the Ninja Course and the Wipeout provide thrills for older kids and adults.
Throughout each 2-hour session, you can play on the inflatables as many times as you want. The supervisors make sure everyone stays safe while having the maximum amount of fun. It’s an ideal place for birthday parties, school holiday activities, or just everyday family fun.
Comfortable, Convenient Location
Inflatable World is conveniently located inside the Allsports Indoor complex in Smeaton Grange, sheltered from the elements. There’s plenty of parking right outside. It’s easy to get to off the Hume Highway, under an hour’s drive from Sydney.
Inflatable World Narellan is a fantastic indoor playground that delivers non-stop fun for the whole family. With huge inflatable structures, exciting activities, and a comfortable location, it’s easy to see why it’s one of the most popular attractions in the MacArthur region. Kids and kids-at-heart will have an absolute blast! It comes highly recommended for anyone looking for thrills, action, and family bonding.
Groups and Private Bookings: Check The Website For A Deal
Inflatable World caters for large groups of all sorts, including School trips, Birthday parties, Corporate events, and team building, Holiday programs, Sporting groups and clubs, Christmas Parties – you get the picture. If a group of people likes having fun together then you won’t be disappointed at Inflatable World.
What are the opening hours?
– Inflatable World is open every Saturday and Sunday, and everyday during school holidays.
– Sessions run for 2 hours and are at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm on weekends.
– During holidays, there are additional sessions at 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.
What are the age limits?
– Children under 3 years old are free but must be supervised by an adult on the inflatables.
– All children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
What is included in the entry fee?
– The entry fee includes 2 hours of unlimited access to all the inflatable structures and activities.
– You can go on the inflatables as many times as you like during the session.
Do I need to book in advance?
– Bookings are recommended for groups of 10 or more, and for popular sessions during school holidays.
– For regular sessions on weekends, you can just show up and pay at the door.
What should I bring?
– Make sure to wear comfortable sports clothing that you can be active in. Avoid jeans and dresses.
– Wear socks – no shoes are allowed on the inflatables.
– Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated.
– You can bring your own food, but no food is allowed on the inflatables.
Is there a place for parents to sit?
– Yes, there is an allocated parents area with tables and chairs overlooking the inflatables area.
Do you host birthday parties?
– Yes! We offer birthday party packages on weekends. This includes exclusive use of the inflatables, a party host, food packages and more. 
Is there parking available?
– Yes, there is free parking right outside Inflatable World at the Allsports complex. 
Are there lockers available?
– Lockers are available to store your belongings while playing. Bring your own padlock.
Can adults play too?
– Yes, Inflatable World encourages parents to join in the fun and play with their kids! However, sessions are primarily for kids.
Inflatable World Oz Narellan in New South Wales features one of the biggest inflatable playgrounds in Australia. It’s all about fun and getting active, so bring the whole family along and bounce on in, regardless of the weather. You will find it on Anderson Road, Smeaton Grange.
Inflatables World at Narrelan is not only about over the top enjoyment for the children, the adults will love it too. So bring the entire family during the school holidays and come have some bouncing fun Inflatable World.
The time limit per session is two hours per single entry fee – we dare you not to be tired after that – if you still have energy enough for another two-hour session, then that will be truly remarkable.
Everyone can play on the inflatable activities as much as they like in the two hour session, and our supervisors will make sure all are safe and get a fair turn of everything.