WHO WE ARE
Big School Kids is owned by Joalah Enterprises, an Australian business.
We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information You Voluntarily Submit: We collect personal information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when using or participating in any of our services and functionality. This may include name, email address, location, comments, feedback, etc.
Automatically Collected Information: As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, traffic data, location data, logs, communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
Cookies: We may use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our Website. A cookie is a small piece of data that our Website stores on your computer or mobile device, which our Website can retrieve later.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information collected via our Website for purposes which include:
- Providing and managing your access to our Website.
- Personalizing and customizing your experience on our Website.
- Providing and delivering the information and services you request from us.
- Responding to your comments or inquiries.
- Improving and optimizing our Website.
- Monitoring and analyzing usage and trends to improve your experience.
- Carrying out any other purpose described to you at the time of collection.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Joalah Enterprises, our customers or others.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of the other rights. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
The exercise of your rights associated with your personal information will have no adverse effect on the provision of our services to you. Unless permitted by law, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services or provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
For any questions or concerns relating to your privacy, you may contact us at:
P.O Box 4080, Ringwood Vic 3134 Australia
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by mail as listed above.